Manage your day-to-day banking with our Business Telephone Banking service. Our highly trained UK-based staff are here to support you and help with any queries you have.
At a glance
- Get balances and recent transactions for all your business accounts
- Make UK payments up to £10,000 a day to each recipient
- Transfer money between sterling and currency accounts
- Set up, amend and cancel standing orders
- Cancel and reinstate direct debits
- Make international payments, including CHAPs, EFTs and Priority Payments
- Access everyday banking services through our 24-hour automated banking service
- Take care of transactions at a time that suits you
- Speak to one of our expert UK-based advisers – we’re here Monday – Friday from 8am-6pm
You can also access a diverse range of other everyday and international business banking service. Through Business Telephone Banking, you can:
- get detailed information on copy vouchers (eg cheques and paying in slips) and request copies
- get foreign exchange and interest rate information
- order drafts, foreign money and stop cheques
- enquire about business and personal banking products
- apply for certain products, including a Small Business Loan, overdraft and credit card
Please note: you must hold a business bank account to register for Business Telephone Banking.
Business Telephone Banking security
When you use the Business Telephone Banking service, you'll be asked to enter your bank account details (sort code and account number), your date of birth and two numbers from your telephone security number.
What happens if I forget my security details?
If you forget your Telephone Security Number and are unable to use the service, you can reset your security details by clicking “Register now” to download and complete a Business Telephone Banking registration form. Alternatively, you can visit your local HSBC branch for assistance.
How to register
If you're a sole trader, you can register by calling 03457 60 60 60
Lines are open 8am to 6pm, Monday to Friday.
For all legal entities, you can simply click 'Register now' to complete and download a Business Telephone Banking registration form. Alternatively, you can call 03457 60 60 60 to request a Business Telephone Banking Registration Pack.
Once complete, please follow the signing instructions closely and return the form via freepost:
- Club/Society/Association: please enclose a copy of your rules along with your signed form
- Charity/Administrators/Executors/Trustees: please enclose a copy of the Trust Deed along with your signed form